We are seeking a new colleague to join our well established private outpatient children’s mental health clinic. As a PMHNP at the Children’s Program, you will provide evaluation and medication management for clients currently receiving therapy or who have had evaluation at our clinic for a range of pediatric mental health diagnoses such as anxiety, depression, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder, autism, and other behavioral disorders. Tell us your preferred area of specialization or preferred age range for clients. You are supported in your work by our collaborative team of psychologists/therapists, developmental behavioral pediatricians, child psychiatrist and speech-language pathologist. We work both in the office and remotely, depending upon what is in the best interest of the patient/family.
Candidates should be fully licensed as a PMHNP in the state of Oregon and have experience working with children and adolescents in an outpatient setting providing medication management, treatment planning, and required documentation. You must be an effective communicator. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about collaborating with peers in a collegial and flexible environment that fosters community and professional growth.
The benefits of working in our clinic include:
· A competitive salary based on experience and caseload
· Generous vacation/leave time accrual (including many paid Fridays off during the summer)
· Health insurance (with optional dental coverage); optional life and disability insurance
· Retirement (401K) and pre-tax flexible spending account
· A vibrant, fun, supportive environment. We value being part of a team!
· Flexible hours with option for part-time work-from-home hybrid model
· Numerous continuing education opportunities, including 8 hours paid CE time per year
· Mentorship & collaboration through consultation groups
· Opportunity to provide training for students at varying levels
· Windowed offices for all clinicians
· Full-time staff support with administrative tasks, including intake screening, scheduling, billing & collections, health insurance provider credentialing, clinic-wide professional liability insurance
· Marketing & community outreach
· IT support
· Well-established sources of client referrals from medical & mental health professionals, schools, and other institutions in the Portland metro area
Please include a cover letter detailing your areas of clinical interest with your CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $145,000.00 – $155,000.00 per year