The Children’s Program is seeking multiple full-time psychologists to join our active team of 30+ professionals at a private multidisciplinary children’s mental health clinic. Candidate holds a doctoral degree from an APA accredited program and is licensed in Oregon or Oregon license-eligible (we welcome applications from post-doctoral residents and early-career psychologists).
Our ideal candidates will be enthusiastic about collaborating with peers in a collegial and flexible environment that fosters community and professional growth.
We are looking for clinicians who specialize in therapy and/or assessment with any of the following populations:
- Preschoolers through early elementary school age students
- Late elementary to middle school students
- ADHD, anxiety, and depression
The benefits of working in our clinic include:
- A vibrant, fun, supportive environment. We value team-building through group social events!
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule (with part-time work-from-home hybrid option).
- A competitive salary based on experience & caseload
- Generous vacation/leave time accrual (including many paid Fridays off during the summer)
- Health insurance (with optional dental coverage); optional life & disability insurance
- Retirement & pre-tax flexible spending account
- Numerous continuing education opportunities, including 8 hours paid CE time per year
- Mentorship & collaboration through consultation groups
- Opportunity to engage in training of practicum students, interns and psychologist residents
- Full-time staff support with administrative tasks, including intake screening, scheduling, billing & collections, health insurance provider credentialing, clinic-wide professional liability insurance
- Marketing & community outreach
- IT support
- Well-established sources of client referrals from medical & mental health professionals, schools, and other institutions in the Portland metro area
Please include a cover letter detailing your areas of clinical interest with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $143,000.00 per year
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.