Working at the Children’s Program
Seeking multiple full-time psychologists to join our active team of 30+ professionals at a private multidisciplinary children’s mental health clinic. Candidate holds a doctoral degree from an APA accredited program and is licensed in Oregon or Oregon license-eligible (we welcome applications from post-doctoral residents and early-career psychologists).
Our ideal candidates will be enthusiastic about collaborating with peers in a collegial and flexible environment that fosters community and professional growth.
We are looking for clinicians who specialize in therapy and/or assessment with any of the following populations:
- Preschoolers through early elementary school age students
- Late elementary to middle school students
- ADHD, anxiety, and depression
The benefits of working in our clinic include:
- A vibrant, fun, supportive environment. We value team-building through group social events!
- Flexible hours to fit your schedule (with part-time work-from-home hybrid option).
- A competitive salary based on experience & caseload
- Generous vacation/leave time accrual (including many paid Fridays off during the summer)
- Health insurance (with optional dental coverage); optional life & disability insurance
- Retirement & pre-tax flexible spending account
- Numerous continuing education opportunities, including 8 hours paid CE time per year
- Mentorship & collaboration through consultation groups
- Opportunity to engage in training of practicum students, interns and psychologist residents
- Full-time staff support with administrative tasks, including intake screening, scheduling, billing & collections, health insurance provider credentialing, clinic-wide professional liability insurance
- Marketing & community outreach
- IT support
- Well-established sources of client referrals from medical & mental health professionals, schools, and other institutions in the Portland metro area
Please include a cover letter detailing your areas of clinical interest with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $143,000.00 per year
Join Our Clinic Family
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. We support and encourage diversity. The Children’s Program is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your letter of interest to email@example.com.