Allan Cordova, PhD., Psychologist received his doctorate from the University of Denver and completed his internship and postdoctoral work at the University of Washington. He has worked with youth and families in hospital, clinic and school settings. Born and raised in Oregon, he joined the Children's Program in 2002. He enjoys working with families and children of all ages. Areas of special interest include teenagers, couples, treatment of anxiety and depression, and family transitions.
No posts found.
Body Scan Meditation
- Parents' Ultimate Guide to Parental Controls | Common Sense Media - A look at parental control options and how to use them
- How to be perfectly unhappy - The Oatmeal
- Understanding Anxiety in Children and Teens - Child Mind Institute
- Childhood and Teen Depression - Child Mind Institute
- How and When to Limit Kids Tech Use – This New York Times article gives guidelines for establishing tech ground rules for your children
- Tips for Beating Test Anxiety – A combination of study strategies and skills for coping with anxiety can give kids the confidence they need to handle test situations.
- Creating an IEP/504 Plan for your ADHD Child – this will open as a pdf file which can be downloaded and saved to your computer.
- ODD Contract – this will automatically download, you then open it in Word and save to your computer.
- Student Access – Section 504 – this will automatically download, you then open it in Word and save to your computer.
- Curriculum Vitae