Clinical Psychologist, Ph.D.
Hannah received her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Denver and completed her pre-doctoral internship at the University of New Mexico. She works with children, adolescents, couples, and families in the areas of emotional and behavioral dysregulation, behavioral defiance/non-compliance, coping and stress management, parenting skills, depression, anxiety, ADHD, parent-child relationships, and adult relationship distress. Dr. Bianco provides individual, family, and couples therapy, psychological/neuropsychological assessment, and group therapy. Dr. Bianco uses an evidence-based approach including behavioral and cognitive-behavioral modalities within a family systems framework.
OR License #2837
Early School Age, Middle Childhood, Pre-Adolescence
Behavioral and Emotional Dysregulation
Online articles & resources
- Freeing Your Child from Negative Thinking; Tamar E. Chansky
- Freeing Your Child from Anxiety, Revised and Updated; Tamar Chansky, Ph.D
- The Incredible Years; Carolyn Webster-Stratton
- 1-2-3 Magic: Gentle 3-Step Child & Toddler Discipline for Calm, Effective, and Happy Parenting; Thomas Phelan Ph.D
- The Explosive Child
- Taking Charge of ADHD: The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents
- Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child: The Heart of Parenting
- What to Do When You Worry Too Much; Dawn Huebner
- Breaking Free of Child Anxiety and OCD: A Scientifically Proven Program for Parents